Produced for the relaunch of the Ford Fiesta, the car company hired several filmmakers to make short films that showcased different cities around the United States, with the mission of making an engaging production in five minutes or less that featured the vehicle.
This is our film representing Philadelphia. This is Zoe Strauss.
“Through the Lens of Zoe Strauss”
- Director / Videographer / Editor: Ted Passon
- Producers: Laris Kreslins, Kendra Gaeta
- Sound Recordist: David Dunn
- Production Assistant: Scott Ross
- Music: Sun Airways, Mike “Squid” Stern
- Talent: Zoe Strauss
- Production Company; All Ages Productions
NEXT CITY: “Why Zoe Strauss Matters”
All Ages Productions | Full Service Film and Video Production Since 2012 | “Everything is Possible” | email@example.com